The last few days have just been unbelieveable and this Christmas Holiday was everything I thought it would be and more. Christmas Eve (my 36th birthday) was a very easy-going day. My birthday started off with baby kisses being given by one super cute little girl and then many, many more given to me by daddy. Since daddy took most of his vacation time off when Bella came home, he had to work on Christmas Eve. But, daddy came home at lunch time to surprise me with the flowers and balloons. Aren't they pretty?
The next fun thing that happened on my birthday had to be my birthday cake. I LOVE a Cheri birthday cake. This year when Mike asked what I wanted on my birthday cake I said I wanted 36 roses. I actually at first said this in jest, but Cheri worked her magic and here was my fantastic 36th birthday cake..... Can you say Y-U-M-M-Y!!!!!!
(Also, you will notice if you count the flowers on the cake there are only 35!!! All I have to say is the Roses don't lie, baby!!!!!!)
And my final birthday activity before daddy came home from work was to make Christmas cookies and ice them. As you can tell by the picture, Bella had a great time....
Sprinkles anyone????
*****No cookies were hurt in the making of these pictures!!!!********
My special day (Christmas Eve) ended by going to a Chinese restaurant and eatting some yummy, yummy food!!!!

Then came Christmas....
Here is our first Christmas morning picture....

Bella loved all her gifts and loved playing with everything. Opening gifts took about 2 and half hours, but Bella did end up taking a little nap once we got all her gifts open.

And then we were off to Grandma Donna and Grandpa Joe's for more gifts and lunch. By the time we got there, Bella was getting tired and was just tuckered out.

Both Bella and Mommy took a little nap on the way home from Grandma Donna's party.
The rest of the night we rested and looked for the missing cell phone......not to worry...the cell phone has FINALLY been found!
All in all....Christmas with a One Year old is the most fun a person can have. She loved opening gifts and was just completely in awe of the Christmas lights, but for me the best part of this Christmas was teaching Bella to say "Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas". She can say "Ho Ho Ho" which comes out more like "Ha Ha Ha", but I just think it is amazing that I was able to teach her that.
So for all those reading this.... Happy Holidays to you.

Both Bella and Mommy took a little nap on the way home from Grandma Donna's party.
The rest of the night we rested and looked for the missing cell phone......not to worry...the cell phone has FINALLY been found!
All in all....Christmas with a One Year old is the most fun a person can have. She loved opening gifts and was just completely in awe of the Christmas lights, but for me the best part of this Christmas was teaching Bella to say "Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas". She can say "Ho Ho Ho" which comes out more like "Ha Ha Ha", but I just think it is amazing that I was able to teach her that.
So for all those reading this.... Happy Holidays to you.
I hope your holiday was filled with lots of love, laughter, and wonderful family time!





2 comments:
Happy Birthday & Merry Christmas!!
It was such a special Christmas this year.
Bella made it so fun and we all were exausted by the time we went to Grandma Donna and Grandpa Joes. It was so fun there with all the kids helping grandma Paula opening her gifts.This was certainly one special Christmas that will stand out forever. I love all the presents Bella (what a shopper that girl is) picked out for me. She really takes after her mamma and Auntie Kristie....
love, nana Paula
Post a Comment