
My sister sent me this card the other day. Every time I look at it I just see Kris and Me as kids being dressed up for pictures in the same outfits. (Yes, I think mom really wanted a set of twins!!! Good thing for her we were always close to the same size even though we are a couple years apart.)
Looking at this picture just makes me realise that there is another child out there somewhere in our future. I don't know if it will be a girl or boy or what nationality he/she might be, but I do know I can't imagine going through life without my sister!!
And I wouldn't want my Isabella going through life without a crazy, fantastic, frustrating, wonderful, know-it-all, don't-know-anything sibling of her own either.....
Looking at this picture just makes me realise that there is another child out there somewhere in our future. I don't know if it will be a girl or boy or what nationality he/she might be, but I do know I can't imagine going through life without my sister!!
And I wouldn't want my Isabella going through life without a crazy, fantastic, frustrating, wonderful, know-it-all, don't-know-anything sibling of her own either.....

1 comment:
Amen. That is why our girls have eachother. I grew up as an only child and although I had a wonderful childhood, I wanted Sophia to have a sibling and I just knew she existed. : )
Happy Mother's Day Mare. It's not far off.
Post a Comment