Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Oh No, Not Again!!!!

So I get home yesterday and go to listen to our voicemail messages....well this time instead of the devil leaving us a message.....I was honored with a long length of elevator music featuring but who else.......

Celine Dion

Now, ya'all know how I feel about good ol' Celine....some people can't stand to hear nails being drug across a chalkboard or can't stand to hear a really high piercing noises...for me it Celine Dion singing....her voice grates on my nerves until I really, really want to hurt someone!!!!!

So, I have yet to decide which message I was more disturbed by...the devil giving us a call or having to listen to Celine singing.

Oh, and on another note, after listening to the torturous whole Celine Dion song....Mike tells me all I had to do to clear the phone of its messages is to hit *77. I was like "What??? You mean I listened to her singing for a good five minutes before you decided to tell me this." He just cracked a smile and I am sure I heard some chuckling. As you all know...he is a cruel, cruel man!!

I am pretty sure this constitutes as spousal abuse....but whatever you do....don't let our caseworker know about this abuse....because I am pretty sure there would be some forms to fill out.....

2 comments:

Jenni said...

OMG!! You kill me!!

Anonymous said...

Hey it could have been Billy ray singing achy breaky heart......
just want you to know that the second message wasn't from your mom...the first one i take credit for...i can't believe i forgot to call and warn you but it was a great laugh on the way to tennessee....
if only i could get the duck to sing again...(he refuses)
mom

 
design by suckmylolly.com