Sunday, May 6, 2007

A Rose for Isabella's Momma


I just wanted to post this picture. This rose was sent to me last month when I was having such a hard time dealing with the wait and the 2-day batch of referrals.


I meant to post it earlier but my camera's batteries stopped working and I finally got new batteries this weekend.

So, I just wanted to thank my mommie for this beautiful flower during one of the lowest days of my life which was full of frustration, disappointment, and saddness. You just don't know how precious this gesture was and that this rose reminded me of the the little Isabella Rose that will soon be in our lives. I just need to be patient and believe that our daughter is being hand picked out my God.

I love you mommie....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mare,
I lost my first message so I hope this goes through.
I am so proud of what you have accomplished in your life so far.
you are such a special gift I was given and wanted you to be just as you are. I wouldn't change a thing about you....
I love you so much and know how lucky Bella is to be given to such wonderful parents who love her so much already. she will help us to always remember the love we have shared and the love we will share.
Bella is somewhere now (maybe not on this earth yet) smiling because her mommie, daddy,grammys,mermeres, grandpops, and uncles and aunts, and cousins and friends are ready to give her so much love...
So Bella we're ready for you.....so you better be ready for us.!!!!!
I love you Mare, mom

 
design by suckmylolly.com