I am pretty sure that this is the most snow I remember since the blizzard of '78. What I remember about that blizzard was the only way I would be able to come home kindergarten was for a parent to come and get you. So my mom came to pick me up and we had this really big car and the snow and ice made the windshield wipers stick so I actually got to ride home in the snow on the window seal of the car. I got to direct my mom where the road was, if cars were coming, and when to turn for our house. Now a days...this would we grounds for child neglect and my mom would go to jail....funny how this is one of my fondest memories of snow!!!! Boy, how times have changed!!!!
By the way, did I mention SNOW DAYS ROCK!!!!
Enjoy the pictures I took of Mike out snowblowing and lots of pictures of snow pictures.

1 comment:
I'm lovin it myself!! I'm off this week, so being snowed in with the girls is cool with me!! We are still in our pj's and no one has bathed. (Ewww!!)
Post a Comment