Thursday, February 1, 2007

Completely off the whole adoption topic but.....



I am so excited. The seventh installment of the Harry Potter book series will be out on July 21, 2007. This book is called "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows". I can't wait to read it!!! I am going to get this book at midnight on the 21st and clear the weekend to get it read!!!!

The movie for the 5th book (Order of the Phoenix) comes out July 13th on Mom's birthday. Huhhh??? Wonder where I will take mom for her birthday this year?????? I have a feeling Mr. Potter will be invited to our night out!!


Oh, and a little Mike and Mare trivia for the day......I don't know if everyone knows this one or not but Hermione was my first choice of a name for our little girl. Mike veto'ed it right away. I think he was worried Voldemort would come looking for him. You all know how he is about scary movies!!!!

I am thinking maybe Bella's sister might be named that!! If I can get all the paperwork done without her daddy seeing it!!! LOL!!!

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Good luck with that sneaky paperchasing Mare!! LOL
Those stinking referals make their appearance yet?!!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME...
IS THIS MY 'REAL' BIRTHDAY OR ANOTHER FAKE ONE?

 
design by suckmylolly.com