We celebrated our LID last night at the Logansport group Chinese New Year party. It was a blast and we totally enjoyed ourselves. Of course, how difficult is it when we have all of those beautiful girls to look at.
Chinese class was cancelled this weekend due to snow....I am sooo ready for spring!!
Saturday, February 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So glad you got to go to a Chinese New Year party! We were invited to one last weekend, but had other plans. I had wanted to plan a dinner for us here tonight, but no one is going to be home!! We decorated the house last week and I ordered a bunch of stuff and made bags for the kids in Sophia's class. I was to go in and talk to her class about Chinese New Year Thursday, but we had a snow day!! I'll get there eventually! Have a great Sunday!
Post a Comment