One year ago yesterday was the wedding anniversary of the the wedding of Will and Kate....the future King and Queen of England. I will admit when I woke up early that day at 7 am I flipped on the tv to see how the whole wedding was progressing....and I actually missed them getting married but came in right about the part where they were signing some important documents??? Why is this important???
Because when I saw that nothing important was going on I flipped open my laptop and guess what awaited me in my email???? UPDATED pictures and stats of Delaney!!! I was so excited that I ran upstars and woke Mike up....when I woke him up he was like, "If you are waking me up because of that wedding, I'm going to hurt you!!" Nope....it was for something much more important!!!
Because when I saw that nothing important was going on I flipped open my laptop and guess what awaited me in my email???? UPDATED pictures and stats of Delaney!!! I was so excited that I ran upstars and woke Mike up....when I woke him up he was like, "If you are waking me up because of that wedding, I'm going to hurt you!!" Nope....it was for something much more important!!!
Here were the pictures we received!!
We were just beside ourselves with joy because it had been 3 long months since we had last had an update on her....looking back it is hard to believe the kid in the next set of pictures is the same kid....so has grown so much and no longer looks like such a baby but a cute little girl.
![]() |
| Watch out Danika Patrick....you have competition! |
One thing for sure we would have ever believed is how well our girls get along. Even when the eldest is giving the youngest a nuggie around the neck....Bella just LOVES Delaney!!
![]() |
Sisterly LOVE!
And most of the time....Delaney LOVES Bella!!!
|
![]() |
| Because her sister does fun things like push her around in this basket. |
Most of the time the girls just like being with each other. Bella is so good with Delaney...and Delaney wants Bella's approval for stuff which is evident when you hear Delaney say, "Belle...Belle....Belle....Belle..." and then we have to yell...Bella answer your sister!!
![]() |
| Sister Fun!! |
One of our favorite activities is going and getting Ice Cream on Sunday afternoon....here is a picture of the girls with daddy.
![]() |
| East End FUN! |
And finally...what would our household be like without getting a traditional of Bella doing a popeye. This picture is unique because she is managing to do it with fishy glasses on!!
![]() |
| Just lovin' my newest fashion accessory! |
What can I say??? The talent in my house is endless!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment