Monday, May 14, 2012

My "Untraditional" Mother's Day 2012

Always in the past for Mother's Day we went out to eat on Mother's Day.  While it was wonderful with just Bella, and three other adults (my sister, mom, and Mike).  It is not so easy with 4 kidos (my 2 plus my sister's 2)and 3 adults....So this Mother's Day I decided I wanted a more layed back relaxed kind of day....in theory this sounds fabulous but the actual day came and by noon we were (I will admit it) board out of our minds....so we packed up the girls and decided to go out to our local reservior and let the girls play on the beach (or stone quarry depending on your definition of beach) and splash in the water.

Daddy playing with the girls out in the water.

 Bella looking very cute in her hula girl bathing suit.


Delaney looking very cute in her hula girl bathing suit.



Delaney LOVES the water!!  She is such a cutie pie!

My first Mother's Day of two was so much fun.  I loved relaxing on the beach and just watching the girls play, have fun, and just enjoy being playing together.  I mean....what more can a mother ask for right??

No comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com