Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy 1st Father's Day Mike!!

Today we celebrated Mike's first Father's Day. I think it was a great day, and he really enjoyed it!!


We got up and he got his Father's Day surprises from Bella and myself. He even wore the cute Homer Simpson Dad shirt I got him. Bella gave him a coupon book that momma made for her with coupons for kisses, hugs, and giggles.

Here are some pictures from this morning....







Dad and Bella in their Father's Day picture.






Daddy and Bella somehow ended up in this basket. Some questions are better left unanswered???

We finished Father's Day by taking Mike out to dinner. We went to Chili's and this video was taken there....








Yes, after viewing this video it is very obvious my dauther is now a Hoosier through and through. Only in Indiana do people go "Cheers" with their corn cob and crack up laughing doing it!!


Today was just such a wonderful day. I can't imagine our First Father's Day celebration being any different.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's great to be DAD!!!!!
love, grandma paula

 
design by suckmylolly.com