First, we took Bella to her first county fair. She loved seeing the animals. Here are a few pictures from the fair.
Bella wondering which animal she can pet first. She loves animals. She is just like her daddy and all animals love her as much as she loves them!
Bella and mommy saying "Cheese" to the camera.
Well, okay....so maybe mommy is saying "Cheese" more than Bella. I think she wanted to pet the cows!
After the night at the fair, mommy jet setted off with Grandma Paula to Washington D.C. We stormed Capital Hill and talked to our legislators about Health Care Reform. We also managed to do a majority of site seeing in our nation's capital.
Here is me with a picture at the White House.
After the night at the fair, mommy jet setted off with Grandma Paula to Washington D.C. We stormed Capital Hill and talked to our legislators about Health Care Reform. We also managed to do a majority of site seeing in our nation's capital.
Here is me with a picture at the White House.
Next, I met some very important people during our stay....
....and let me just say some of them seemed very flat???!!!????
I think it is safe to say...........those legislator's in our nation's capital are real animals!!!!!
I am happy to report we did a great job of talking to our legislator's about our desire to make our health care system better for everyone in the United States, but boy, it was nice to return home to our land of shorts and flip flops!!!!
Finally.....the last week we have had several important things happen. First, Bella turned 21 months yesterday. My baby is getting so big. Everyday I think she learns at least one new word. She is becoming easier and easier to understand every day. Aunt Kristie took a cute video of Bella singing Happy Birthday. I will put it up on here as soon as Aunt Kristie gives me her memory stick, but it is just way too cute for words.
Also, Bella celebrated her first "4th of July". Unfortunately, it rained so we didn't get to see the big firework display but we did go up to Uncle Michael and Aunt Sandy's to let off fireworks. Daddy decided to let off a string of firecrackers first thing and let's just say that didn't go over well with Bella. So I sent most of my 4th of July evening in the car listening to her Kindermusik cd and her sleeping. Although.......I loved the time just holding my baby and cuddling. It actually seemed kind of perfect to me!!
And last, yesterday we went to a cook out at David and Raychael's house to celebrate David before he begins his year long tour of duty over seas in the military. Our family prays for David's quick service and safe return home. We also pray for his family that has to give him up in order to protect our way of life.
I am happy to report we did a great job of talking to our legislator's about our desire to make our health care system better for everyone in the United States, but boy, it was nice to return home to our land of shorts and flip flops!!!!
Finally.....the last week we have had several important things happen. First, Bella turned 21 months yesterday. My baby is getting so big. Everyday I think she learns at least one new word. She is becoming easier and easier to understand every day. Aunt Kristie took a cute video of Bella singing Happy Birthday. I will put it up on here as soon as Aunt Kristie gives me her memory stick, but it is just way too cute for words.
Also, Bella celebrated her first "4th of July". Unfortunately, it rained so we didn't get to see the big firework display but we did go up to Uncle Michael and Aunt Sandy's to let off fireworks. Daddy decided to let off a string of firecrackers first thing and let's just say that didn't go over well with Bella. So I sent most of my 4th of July evening in the car listening to her Kindermusik cd and her sleeping. Although.......I loved the time just holding my baby and cuddling. It actually seemed kind of perfect to me!!
And last, yesterday we went to a cook out at David and Raychael's house to celebrate David before he begins his year long tour of duty over seas in the military. Our family prays for David's quick service and safe return home. We also pray for his family that has to give him up in order to protect our way of life.
Here is a picture of me, Bella, and Macey Lou. We had a great time at the picnic.
Mike and I also are celebrating our 13 year marriage anniversary today. I can't believe we have really been married that long. It seems like yesterday I put on the white dress and Mike wore his tux and we said our "I do's".
All of these events from the past few weeks has just made me so thankful everyday for my husband, child, and family.
All of these events from the past few weeks has just made me so thankful everyday for my husband, child, and family.







3 comments:
Aren't I georgeous? :) (Especially with someone as cute as Bella beside me!)
Love,
Macey Lou
Maryann,
I'm finally getting around to checking out some of my favorite blogs. What a fantastic few months you've had!!! You really are a busy bee - and politician, too (I didn't know!) :) I would love to hear more about your time talking about health care!
I feel like a heel for not staying on top of getting our girls together. I would love to see you and Bella again - and not just in Walmart!
What a great famiy the Farnhams have. Bella has so many grandmas, grandpas, cousins, aunts, uncles, and many strangers who adore her as much as we do. one day when she is "President" of the USA she will say how much love can change the world and has changed her world.
She is the most special baby girl in the world and can't wait for her siblings to come. love, grandma Paula
Post a Comment