I was at work...Mike was on his way to Montpelier, Indiana for work. And our lives would never be the same again!! All we found out was her name... Jiang Yi Dong and she resided at GuiGang SWI in GuangXi Provience. And of course, when we found out her birthday was October 5th. Mike and I both started cracking up laughing at once. How fitting our daughter would have an October birthday. Or 'Birth-tober' as we call it in the family.
I think our case worker thought we were nuts with how hard we were laughing. It was honestly complete and utter joy we both were feeling at that moment.
Our lives have changed so much since Miss Bella became a part of them......
Long are gone the days of sleeping in or even sleeping a whole night through for that matter. One of us is always up at the break of dawn and loving being able to snuggle with our little one.
Long gone are starting a project a 9 pm just because there is still a few hours of light left during the summer. Bella is a night owl. She stays up until 8 pm-9 pm so we are always busy playing with her instead of doing household duties.
Long gone are the days of running, running, running to do this or that. We have become certifiable homebodies and you know what....I am really enjoying my home!
But, what Bella has brought to our lives is so much love and life that we don't even really miss the independence we had before.
I love snuggling with my daughter. I love baby kisses even though it could be a mixture of snot with it. I love her waking up and seeing me in the morning and giving me a big toothy grin. Most of all I love being called 'momma' and her being able to pick ME out of a crowd!
Our baby has grown so much. She is talking up a storm and loves singing songs. She also LOVES songs with motions. Watch this video to see what I mean....
And words can not express how much we love our little bundle of energy. She makes our life so worth living!

4 comments:
Thanks for the Video---We love Miss Bella and she sure has filled all of our lives with Love and Joy. I cann't wait to see her in person again...Give her a big hug and kiss for us each day until we see her again....Love and Kisses Memere and Pepere
Being a parent is something very special There is nothing else like it. I am so Happy for you and your new family, She is the cutest little thing ever.
the only way that video could have gotten better is if Aunt Kristie was singing in opera!
~kate~
The only way that video could have gotten any better was if Aunt Kristie was singing in opera!
~kate~
Post a Comment