So I am writing this a day early but I know work tomorrow is going to be terrible (we are finally go live with our automated circulation system. Say lots of extra prayers for me!!!!) and wanted to note that another month has passed but I do believe we are finally getting closer!!!!
Looking at RQ's ratest predictions....it looks like at the latest a June referral. What that means for us and travel during the Olympics???? Who knows????

I have asked and asked for our agency to tell me anything about what is going to happen during the olympics and so far I have received nothing in the way of communication from them. So let us just hope that the Olympics won't effect any adoptions during the month of August. Of course, with our luck, it will be effected and we will have our referral picture and have to wait 3 or 4 months to go pick her up. Just our luck....isn't it???

No comments:
Post a Comment