Thursday, March 27, 2008

French rumor reported by the Spanish???

Okay...there is a Spanish RQ. It is a board that Spanish clients waiting for a referral go to for rumors. It is often believed that the person who runs this board is somehow connected to an agency or government office....not sure...but some how they are connected. Are their prediction often right? Sometimes yes....sometimes no.....

Anyway....of course this site is in Spanish so I use a Google translating tool to go out and interpret the site for me. Anyway, they have a reference to a French rumor that is saying referrals will go to the 19th. That would mean we would be in!!!!

What do I think about this rumor??? Too good to be true. I wish it were true, but still if it sounds too good than it probably is, right??? Although, a long time ago in a meeting given by the CCAA they did say once they got to January 2006 LIDs they thought it would be possible to do some 15 day batches. Will this be the mysterious 15 day batch???? I just always assumed it would happen once we had received our referral. I mean that is how this whole process has worked for us.

So for now I am hoping for the 19th.....will be extremely grateful for the 13th....am expecting the 10th.

Will keep everyone updated as the day goes on........

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Hear anything more?! You're killing me here!! LOL

NorasMommy said...

I was expecting the 10th, but I'm all on board with the 12th or 13th! That would make both of us NEXT!!!!

 
design by suckmylolly.com