Sunday, February 17, 2008

Happy 25 months to us!!!

Today marks our 25th month wait to bring our daughter home. We went out to lunch at a Chinese restaurant that Aunt Kristie found in Rochester. Can you say super YUMMY!??!!

Mike showed up Kris and I up with his chop stick wielding abilities. As for my abilities, I need to remember to put plastic silverwear on my packing list or I won't be eatting much in China!!! LOL!!!

We also put the finishing touches on Bella's room. I think it is appropriate we finish it on the anniversary of our wait for her. Here are some pictures of her room. I really hope she likes it!!


A room just for our little Bella Boo!!

New rocker I found reduced down this weekend. It is very comfortable and cute too!!

This is a corner of the room dedicated to Bella's heritage. I made the the dog wearing the Chinese New Year outfit last year at Build-A-Bear when I thought Bella would be a dog. We recently bought the Portly Princess Piggy Bank (as Mike named it!!) to represent her status as a Golden Piggy vs. a doggy in the Chinese Zodiac system.

Notice the Chinese Take-Out Box night light. Thank you, Aunt Kristie.

Oh, and don't forget to look at the the Portly Princess Piggy bank.....

it is just really cute!!!!


Baby bed still has a ton of dolls just waiting for Isabella to come home and open them!!!






1 comment:

Jenni said...

Bella's room looks fabulous! Nice job you guys! Can't wait to see her smiling face playing in there. :)

 
design by suckmylolly.com