Monday, February 11, 2008

Did you all know we have a pet rabbit???

Funny story...

About six months ago, we went to Wal-Mart and I found a car seat I just fell in love with. It was pink and flowery and priced reasonably. Perfect car seat for our new daughter. Here is the picture if you don't remember it...





Well, at the time, I only had enough cash on me to buy 1 car seat and since at the time knew we had plenty of time until referral I decided to wait to buy the others until after payday. Wouldn't you know it??? I went back to get the other seats and of course, they were sold out. All the Wal-Marts in our area and our extended area and online were sold out.

Fast forward to last Thursday....Mike needed some new socks the doctor recommeded he wear with his workbooks so we ran into Logansport's Wal-Mart to get his socks and I decided to go through the baby aisles while there.....

Well, sitting out on display was the car seat. We asked the sales person if they had any more and they come out with 2!!!! I was so excited....a car seat for each of our cars.

But wait, here is the funny part of my story....As everyone knows, our 3rd car is a VW Rabbit Convertible. It is a great little summer car-- gets great gas mileage about 30 mpg and of course, verry fun when it is warm and sunny out!!! So anyway, I say to Mike, " Well, let's go ahead and buy the second seat for the rabbit." because I wasn't sure if we really needed a car set for all 3 cars and then I looked at the sales person. You should have seen look on the sales ladies face. It was priceless!!!
She actually thought we meant to buy a baby seat for our "Rabbit" as in pet...not convertible. LOL!!!

Anyway...we did set the first sales person straight and then at the check out counter the person congratulated us on our twins!!! ROFL!!!
When we told her this was just for one baby....we just have a lot of cars so got all embarrassed.
This is one of those stories I can't wait to put in the babies lifebook!!!

No comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com