Sunday, February 3, 2008

China in July!!!

Well, it is official....We will be in China in July. How do I know this????



Well, I just purchased Tom Petty and the Heartbreaker tickets for July 3 to celebrate our 12th wedding anniversary. If we make it before then....I will need a baby-sitter!!!

Aunt Kristie already has volunteered!!! We love our Aunt Kristie!!! She is the Best Aunt Kristie EVER!!!

*************************************************************************************
PS...It is looking more and more like December 27th is the cut-off this month. 8 day batch. Actually, much better than I expected.

If this is the case and the 27th is in. Then we only have 1 LID group in front of us--January 6. So I am thinking maybe 3 months until referral??? Yes, you read that right. I finally believe we are less than 6 months away from knowing our daughter!!

Did I mention we only 1 Group in front of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And we are the next family for our agency in Indiana!!!!! YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

I'm praying "Aunt Kristie" has to babysit!! LOL
We need to get this baby girl home!

 
design by suckmylolly.com