Sunday, December 2, 2007

L505 Survivors....Black Friday is finished...bring on Christmas

It has been awhile since I updated....I blame that on many factors...vacation, ILF Convention, L505 Survivors group, Thanksgiving, and finally, BLACK FRIDAY. The most wonderful day of the year!!!!!

So to do some updating...(sorry....this could get long folks!!!)

The week before Thanksgiving I went to the annual ILF (Indiana Library Federation) conference. Nothing parties like a bunch of librarians!!!!! But I got some much needed R&R and did some major networking (in librarian talk that is code for some much needed gabbing) with some of the nicest people I have ever met!!


I no sooner got home from ILF and went to see my buddies from IUPUI SLIS. We had a blast and they have been given this address so if you are reading this ladies...
"We survived L505...worship us!!!"



Aren't we a hot bunch of Dewey chics!!!!!!


Finally, I was on vacation since Thanksgiving...you know how that goes....lots of decorating and
lots of shopping but I got most of my someone's specials their gifts and am feeling pretty good going into the holiday season!!!

This is what happens to husbands who are forced by their loving wife's to help decorate... notice the very strange look on his face...this was after 3 days of decorating!!! Poor Boy!!!!


And this pictures comes straight after going shopping with me and Kris today!!! Definitly don't think he can handle the hand to hand combat of power shopping!!!




And finally, my most GROSS adventure this week. My husband got a 6 pt deer this weekend. I was soo happy for my little hunter!!! Did I mention that he had me go to the processor????? (I am in my happy place......Laaaa...laaaa...laaaa) Enough said!!!

As for the adoption...referrals are due anytime. I have a feeling either Monday or Tuesday we will know that cut off. So far it is looking like December 14 might be the cut off....but nothing is official until we see the update of the CCAA web site.

No comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com