Soo, rumors are all over the place this month. We have heard that referrals could be anywhere from the 24th to 25th (making it only a 3 or 4 day batch) to the 28th (which makes it another 7 day batch) or the best most fabulous rumor of all!!! EARLY DECEMBER!!! Okay, I admit this one is less likely to happen than all the others but let me think about it for just one minute....AAAWWWWW!!!! Now can I start freaking out??????
When will referrals be in?? Looks like we should start to see them anytime after Labor Day. There are reports that they are finished matching and waiting on the papers to be signed by the CCAA officials.
Sooo anyhow, when I volunteer to run into town this weekend during the camping trip, it is more likely a selfish volunteer so I can run to the house and see if anything else is happening on RQ's rumor site. I know I could use Grandma Donna's internet but I would really like to know what is going on before next Wednesday!!! LOL!!!
Enough about rumors.....if you get a chance, read this article. It makes me sooo glad I am an American and glad that we have freedom of reproduction rights!!!! It also makes me more aware of what a brave woman Isabella's mother is and what she has been through just to give her life and then to have to leave her.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070829/ap_on_re_as/china_forced_abortion
Thursday, August 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment