Okay, It is official. I am just not a young chic anymore!!
We took all the kids to Indiana Beach on Saturday. Of course, I got suckered into going on the roller coasters with the boys. Oh, okay, I suckered them into going on the roller coasters with me!!! LOL!! It was great fun, but when I woke up Sunday, my body hurt in places I didn't even know existed. I swear my pancreas is bruised!!! But, feeling much better today and ready to get back on the Corn-Ball Express!!
I haven't been to Indiana Beach in about 10 years. It has really changed and I enjoyed all the new rides. It was fun for me to think the next time I come to IB that Isabella will be here with us and I will have to take a grandma with me so I can go on the roller coasters while she is at the Kiddy Rides.
I am not sure this is an appropriate way for a mother to act, but what can I say....when it comes to roller coasters I guess I really am just a kid at heart!!!
Monday, August 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I Voluntee to take Isabella on the Kiddy Rides...they are my speed...I am glad that you had a good time at Indiana Beach on the Roller Coasters....Love, Mom Elain
Roller coasters rock!! Go with it! You should have seen what an idiot I was at the Great Wolf Lodge with the kids on the water rides a couple of weeks ago!! LOL
Hey thanks Elaine, i will be going on the roller coaster with the kids. I loveeeeee them too. i can't wait for all of us to be together. love, mom
Post a Comment