Well, yesterday was our 18 month LID. I can't believe that we have been waiting this long and STILL have no idea when we will go to China and pick up our little one.
It is so funny how one's perspective changes. When we were first LID, I was so happy and excited to be "counting down" months to our baby. Yesterday, I literally felt numb. Numb at the whole process, numb to the waiting time, and even numb to the rumors that are out and about. I am almost to the point where I really wonder if this is going to happen or not. Some days I really wonder??
I don't think it is any secret I have always wanted a big family. Mike has always wanted a small one. But, at this point, I would setting for one child and just to be happy again.
I always knew that parenthood was going to be difficult....but difficult before the kid even gets here?? I think raising a child can't be any harder than dealing with this wait!!
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You are enduring a truly tough beyond words time right now. I so can't wait to see this kid, so I can't imagine how you must feel!!
Post a Comment