Okay, so you will probably never, ever, ever, ever, ever hear me say this again, but I hate that I may have been right about March's LID cut off.
I predicted back on February 6, 2007 that the March batch would be matched up through the 24th and word on the Rumor Queen Forum is that I might be correct and they only got to October 24th. So where does this leave us.....
Using RQ polls, I figure the CCAA is doing around 230 matches in a referral bunch. RQ poll only goes through the end of November at this time so I am only going to predict the next few bunches that I have dates for but here goes anyway....
April----Oct. 31
May-----Nov. 10
June-----Nov. 22
July----(End of November and a few days of December)
August----(Middle weeks of December)
September----(End of December and first weeks of January)
October-------(US!!!!!!)
So I am figuring an October referral and hopeful travel around Thanksgiving. Funny how just week ago I was actually thinking that a June referral might be a possibility. And people wonder why I am so cranky lately??? Try having your heart ripped out and stomped on on a weekly basis!! You would be cranky too!!
****Disclaimer***** The CCAA is more than welcome to prove me wrong on any of these dates and start to speed up at anytime!!! But I am warning them if they get possibly any slower I can't be held responsible for rabidness parents, grandparents, aunts, and uncles who want this kid home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Monday, March 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment