Since tomorrow is going to be super busy, I thought I would update today on our 14 months anniversary. First off, I can't believe we have been waiting 14 months. I thought by now we would, if nothing else, have our referral and be getting ready to travel, but it looks like we may have at least 6-7 more months until that happens.
I am still predicting an October referral and travel around Thanksgiving. I guess time will tell.
I have been using my time wisely and purchasing things that we will need for our trip. My travel list is dwindling by the day. I even have a ton of coupons for diapers I have been buying every time we get paid. I still wonder how I am going to be able to fit everything into two suitcases, 2 carry-ons, and two backpacks, but I trust that it is possible. Oh, and I bought some of those space saver bags. I think they will work well. I thought those would be a good purchase because when we go through security the security handlers would not have to handle my drawers!! I just feel weird about strangers and possibly the world (or at least everyone in line for security) looking at those items. Just call me an old fashion kind of gal!!
Friday, March 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment