I am so sorry to my loyal blog readers that it has taken me so long to update. My only excuse is that my computer at my house is on the fritz so I can really only update when I am at work and there just really hasn't been a good opportunity for me to blog there.
But, finally I have a few minutes to update everyone on what has been going on.........
Our 1st Gotcha Day was really fun. We started out by going to the Ft. Wayne zoo and had a blast. Of course, Bella's favorite part of the zoo was not the animals, but the water puddles or "wad-der" as she says. That girl can spot a water puddle a mile away. She loves to run through them and splash, splash, splash. The majority of the puddles were made by the watering system for the plants at the zoo.
But, finally I have a few minutes to update everyone on what has been going on.........
Our 1st Gotcha Day was really fun. We started out by going to the Ft. Wayne zoo and had a blast. Of course, Bella's favorite part of the zoo was not the animals, but the water puddles or "wad-der" as she says. That girl can spot a water puddle a mile away. She loves to run through them and splash, splash, splash. The majority of the puddles were made by the watering system for the plants at the zoo.
Did I happen to mention how much she enjoyed trying to jump into all the man-made streams and waterfalls created by the zoo staff? And I'm not kidding when I say that she was ready to jump into any of those lil' bodies of water at any moment.
Her 2nd favorite part of the zoo had to be the plants. She loved looking at all the plants and smelling them. I think I have a future gardening buddy on my hands!!
Bella's other favorites at the zoo was going on the "choo choo" train, riding the carousel with momma, and feeding the ducks and fish. I have no idea how many quarters she went through feeding the ducks and fish but it was lot. Those ducks and fish were very well fed by the time we left the zoo.
Here are a few pictures from the day...
Bella riding the choo-choo train.
Her 2nd favorite part of the zoo had to be the plants. She loved looking at all the plants and smelling them. I think I have a future gardening buddy on my hands!!
Bella's other favorites at the zoo was going on the "choo choo" train, riding the carousel with momma, and feeding the ducks and fish. I have no idea how many quarters she went through feeding the ducks and fish but it was lot. Those ducks and fish were very well fed by the time we left the zoo.
Here are a few pictures from the day...
Bella riding the choo-choo train.
Bella at the zoo....to busy looking at the water to give us a full face shot!
Our first gotcha day was very memoriable. It is so hard to believe that one year ago this little baby was given to us.........
...... and it is amazing to watch how she has grown and changed.
Words can just not describe how much we love you our lil' Bella Boo.......
...... and it is amazing to watch how she has grown and changed.
Words can just not describe how much we love you our lil' Bella Boo.......





1 comment:
I like the last pic ... sweet girl .
Post a Comment