Anyway...here are some of the pictures from the weekend.........

Bella playing on Grandma Donna's trampoline. She LOVED, LOVED, LOVED bouncing on this all weekend.

The other thing that Bella loved to do all weekend was yell for her favorite person in the world....."Meee-ccceeeey" or Macey know to the rest of the family. I bet Bella called for Meeeccceeeey atleast 1,000 times during the weekend. And our little Macey was such a little trooper and good sport. She indulged our little cutie pie and played with her all weekend long. She is such a good cousin to Bella and our Bella just loves her soooo much!

Each year we pick a different theme for our Labor Day party. In the past we had an 80's party, a luau, and this year we have ourselves a "Rodeo". We had cowboys and cowgirls galore. We even had ourselves a horse saddle for a picture opportunities. And here is our lil' cowgirl extraordinaire. Yee-hawwwww, ya'all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our family picture....look even daddy got into the spirit with his hat.

Another family picture....couldn't decide which one I liked best!!

Bella with favorite girls........(from the left)Macey, Mommy,Bella, Kate, and Aunt Kristie

Bella and her cousins....Macey and Kate

We had a DJ this year for the party. Normally we just do basic karaoke but the DJ had a bubble machine which was a big hit with Bella.

Bella participating in the Duck and Goose bingo that was created by Aunt Kristie. It was lots of fun!

This year's camp out was a root-tooting good time. Everyone had a great time kickin' up their heels and doin' some line dancing and eating out over the camp fire. Thank you Grandma Donna and Grandpa Joe for allowing us to invade your home and have such a fun memorable weekend.

1 comment:
I may be a little predjudice but I have to say Belle was the most beautiful cowgirl there... She has grown before our eyes so much..I think she exceptionally smart..she comprehends and has a photogenic memory..I think she could find her way to my house or Aunt Kristies house by herself.All i can say is that she is way beyond her two years..what a beautiful girl she is...no longer a baby but sometimes our baby girl...love ya, nana paula
Post a Comment