Bella also likes to help me around the house. Here is poor miss Cinder-Bella helping momma sweep the floors. She loves doing the floors so much that she takes this vacuum away from me to do it!! Mommy doesn't mind that she likes to do this at all!


We next went to our first Fancy Nancy party that we threw at the library. Here are some pictures from the day.....

Am I fancy or what???????
We had a great time and Bella stole the fashion show being the last little girl down the runway. She was totally cute and liked dressing up. Thank you Grandma Elaine for the dress that I wore and to Grandma Paula for the boa and fancy jewelry that made me all fancy!
Finally.....
Happy Mother's Day to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Today I got to celebrate my first official Mother's Day EVER!!!! And I have to say I it was the best !!! I woke up this morning to one sweet little cutie pie giving me the popeye. Mike told me he would get up and get Bella this morning, but I just love when she wakes up and getting her from her bed. She is so snuggly and is just a hoot. She loves to popeye me and give me lots of kisses. She is also very funny in the morning and she just cracks me up.
Here are some pictures from the day...
Happy Mother's Day to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Today I got to celebrate my first official Mother's Day EVER!!!! And I have to say I it was the best !!! I woke up this morning to one sweet little cutie pie giving me the popeye. Mike told me he would get up and get Bella this morning, but I just love when she wakes up and getting her from her bed. She is so snuggly and is just a hoot. She loves to popeye me and give me lots of kisses. She is also very funny in the morning and she just cracks me up.
Here are some pictures from the day...
Mommy, daddy, and Bella getting ready for brunch. It was sooo yummy!!!
Bella, mommy, and Grandma Paula really starting to get hungry and ready to eat.

This mother's day was pretty special for all of us. It was the first time my mom got to celebrate Mother's Day as a Grandma, Aunt Kristie got to celebrate being a fabulous Aunt, and I got to celebrate having my darling daughter home at last!
I would like to take a moment to remember Bella's birth mother today. If it wasn't for her, my sweet Bella would not be my daughter. I pray that she knows peace today. It is my fondish wish that her birth mother could know how much her daughter is loved and cherished!
.jpg)




.jpg)


2 comments:
I would like to add a prayer for Bellas birthmom.
She had to be very scared and worried for her Bella. I hope somehow she feels peace and will feel the love that Bella has from all of us who love her.
I know the joy, wonder, enjoyment, happiness, and most of all the love Bella has brought into our lives would not be there without her birth. I am so Thankful this year because we were able to do a generation picture with Bella, Mare and me.
I can't wait for more grandkids!!!!!!
love, grandma Paula
(get a move on it, kids!!!!)
I like the pics of your daughter in her little green dress . Cute and beautiful .
Post a Comment