I know exactly what I was doing!!!!!
Today is the day six months ago that I became a mom.
Mike and I got the family we always dreamed about.
And this little cutie got a family!!!!
This picture was taken before Bella even knew we were waiting for her at the Civil Affairs Office in Nanning, China. Thanks to Grandpa Tam who sent this to me!
Our first pictures with Bella....
I remember that day so well. The room was hotter than hell and we were so worried that she won't like us. I just remember thinking....Oh my god...I don't know how to be a mom!!! What did I get myself into?? She is going to know I have no idea what I am doing?? I'm a fraud, dude...I'm a fraud!!!!
That baby was placed in our arms and what I soon discovered is she didn't know how to be a daughter or be part of a family any more than I didn't know how to be a mom. So we just winged it and hoped for the best......
That baby was placed in our arms and what I soon discovered is she didn't know how to be a daughter or be part of a family any more than I didn't know how to be a mom. So we just winged it and hoped for the best......
And I think things are turning out just fine.....What do you think????
She is alive.
She is well.
She is thriving.
She is happy.
And most of all...
she is our daughter
and
we are her mom and dad!
She is well.
She is thriving.
She is happy.
And most of all...
she is our daughter
and
we are her mom and dad!








3 comments:
What a beautiful family you guys make. Wow! Six months ago?! Time flies by once you get over that hump (mountain) of a wait doesn't it?
Happy 6months together.
She is lucky to meet you. You are proud to have her (I guess) as she is quite cute. Beautiful story.
You most certainly are! You all look so happy and I always knew you would be a super mom! KO
Post a Comment