Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy 1st Valentine's Day Bella!!

Today we celebrated our very first Valentine's Day with Miss Bella. It started with cards and goodies this morning before mommy was even out of bed.


Bella got a card that plays music. She loves these cards. Hers plays 'I'm walking on sunshine' and suspiciously sounds like Cartman from South Park is singing it. I know it sounds crazy , but it really does! She has been walking around with her card playing her music all day long!

We also learned today that Bella love Peeps. You know...those deliciously, incredible little pieces of marshmallow goodness that often come in the shapes of bunnies, chicks, or snowmen....so I know what little Miss Sunshine will be getting for Easter.


Here are some of the pictures from the day:

Bella opening her card from Grandma Paula.







Bella looking at her all the balloons she got for Valentine's Day. What a lucky girl!





Give me a V...give me an A...give me a L...give me an...........well, you get the picture!!!!








We finished off the day by going over to Aunt Kristie's for dinner. We had Chinese and I found noodles that tasted like the one's we had in China. Bella loved them!!!

What can I say??? She still is and will always be our little noodle slurper!

Bella is starting to really say words...today alone I heard her say several words I had never heard her say before such as cookie, diaper, Karaoke (in a wierd wacked out way sort of way, but definitely Karaoke),
and of course the most important word of all....MOM!!!!!

Happy "1st" Valentine's Day, Bella!!!!

No comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com