Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I want rock and roll all night....

Okay, not really!!!!! I have learned I am way too old for that kind of lifestyle!!!!

This has been one aspect of being a new parent that has hit Mike and I hard. Not getting a good night's sleep. So I woke up this morning and said to Mike, "Did you get up with Bella last night?" and he says, "I thought you did?"....a moment of silence, please.....

She Slept all NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I took this picture this morning of my happy baby after sleeping all night through!!! Yes, she still looks a little sleepy but it was 6:15 am after all!

When I took her to daycare this morning, I told her teacher to keep up whatever they are doing that is making her sleep all night!!!!!! LOL!!! If this becomes a habit and not just a fluke, those lovely teacher's at her daycare are going to get one heck of a Christmas bonus from this very well rested momma!!!

Things had been crazy with me going back to work, but things are finally getting into a routine which I strive on!

Bella is doing wonderful in daycare. She comes home one happy baby. Ready to play with mom, dad, grandma Paula, or even Aunt Kristie.

Check out this video....



This is what happens when Aunt Kristie comes to the house and discovers our cool new channel on our cable box. It is the Karaoke channel. Tons and tons of songs that you can karaoke your heart out too!!

All in all...things are going great at our house. Everyone is adjusting to the new schedules and we have so much cuteness at night it is not even funny.

How one little girl can bring so much joy to so many people? I don't know...but she does it somehow!!!!!!

No comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com