Happy Turkey Day {Early} everyone!!!!
I wanted to write this post before the maddness of the next few days set in. Not soo much because Thanksgiving is so crazy at our house. Actually, it's a pretty relaxing day spent eating lots of goodies at Uncle Todd and Aunt Lisa's house. (Note to self.... remember to wear my stretchy pants to dinner!!!)
The crazy part actually begain several weeks ago when the Black Friday Ads started to come out online. Yes, I am one of those crazy people who go out at 4 am for a 99 cent bottle of Miracle Whip!! No, I'm not kidding!! I know I need lots and lots of help!!!!
So anyway starting at 5:30 Thanksgiving Day we will be at the first store....geting some awesome deals. Friday morning it will be even earlier to get our Free Mickey Mouse globes from JC Penny.
Anyway...for the eye candy part of the blog...this picture was taken of Bella way back in August right after we were home from China. My baby looks so young in the first picture and it's only been a few months since it was taken..... the other picture was just taken a week or so ago...what a difference a few months make????
I wanted to write this post before the maddness of the next few days set in. Not soo much because Thanksgiving is so crazy at our house. Actually, it's a pretty relaxing day spent eating lots of goodies at Uncle Todd and Aunt Lisa's house. (Note to self.... remember to wear my stretchy pants to dinner!!!)
The crazy part actually begain several weeks ago when the Black Friday Ads started to come out online. Yes, I am one of those crazy people who go out at 4 am for a 99 cent bottle of Miracle Whip!! No, I'm not kidding!! I know I need lots and lots of help!!!!
So anyway starting at 5:30 Thanksgiving Day we will be at the first store....geting some awesome deals. Friday morning it will be even earlier to get our Free Mickey Mouse globes from JC Penny.
Anyway...for the eye candy part of the blog...this picture was taken of Bella way back in August right after we were home from China. My baby looks so young in the first picture and it's only been a few months since it was taken..... the other picture was just taken a week or so ago...what a difference a few months make????
So I wanted to wish everyone out there a Happy Turkey Day in advance. And anyone who reads this that is still waiting for their referral know that we are thinking of your family and wish you the best when couping with the upcoming holidays.
PS....while I was away last week on a business trip Bella started walking. I mean really, really walking... my baby can really bust-a-move now!!!! Aunt Kristie has video that I will try and get and put up on the blog.....
PS....while I was away last week on a business trip Bella started walking. I mean really, really walking... my baby can really bust-a-move now!!!! Aunt Kristie has video that I will try and get and put up on the blog.....



1 comment:
I can't wait till Christmas is here!!!!
Turkey day was so fun for Bella she will sooo enjoy all the presents and family at Christmas time.
We have been so blessed with this child. She is so loved by everyone who comes within her "Popeye" vison and we can't go anywhere without someone coming over to talk to Bella. (I think I will "use" her charms with the guys)...she is a guy (and chick) magnet that's for sure.love,nana paula
Post a Comment