Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My big 1 year old!

Sorry it has taken me so long to get the next blog post up. Bella has decided that she no longer wants to take naps. I do have to say it is not all her fault. With always being on the go having appointments here and doing other things there. Poor baby is getting the majority of her naps in the car. I am hoping our schedule is finally back to normal and we can get back on our normal nap schedule.

So what have we been up too??? Well, after the big "1st birthday" party, Bella took daddy and mommy to the zoo. It was a blast. Here are some pictures of the day.

First picture....Mommy and Bella at the entrance of the zoo.










Safari Mommy and Bella.






Safari Daddy.






Safari Bella.









Daddy and Bella. Notice the popeye eye. We didn't even ask for this one! Do we have a crazy kid or what???




My nature baby.... she loves anything outdoors or organic. She loves dirt, grass, and occasionally does taste a leaf or two when momma isn't looking.

Can't wait for her to help momma next year in the flower gardens.










Bella's first carrousel ride. She liked it for the first 20 seconds and then ended up bear huggin' momma to get her off this thing!!!

I guess not quite ready for Disney World quite yet!








Daddy and Bella leaving the zoo.















And this photo was taken yesterday when we went to pick up Grandma in Kokomo. I looked in my little mirror and saw this shot.

You can just hear her say, "what mom??? I didn't do it!!!"




No comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com