Here is a picture of my little miss getting ready to leave for daycare.
Mom kept her self busy with a whole list of stuff to do...and is proud to say she didn't call the daycare once to check on Miss Bella.
And there were only a few tears when I left, but when mom went to pick up Bella at 11:45 am, promptly. (I took her and dropped her off at 7:30 am) You have never seen a mom as happy as I was to go get my baby!
When I went in to pick up Bella she was completely worn out and asleep in the high chair. Her teachers said she did really good with minimal crying and had lots of fun playing with the other kids, and they look forward to seeing her on Friday. Her next day of daycare.
The fun part about daycare was Bella was completely worn out. She came home and took a 3 1/2 hour nap. When I called to tell Mike...he said, "Call and get her in TOMORROW!" LOL!!!! She also woke up in the best mood and went to bed easily and only got up a few times in the night.
I think daycare is going to work out just fine!!!!
And there were only a few tears when I left, but when mom went to pick up Bella at 11:45 am, promptly. (I took her and dropped her off at 7:30 am) You have never seen a mom as happy as I was to go get my baby!
When I went in to pick up Bella she was completely worn out and asleep in the high chair. Her teachers said she did really good with minimal crying and had lots of fun playing with the other kids, and they look forward to seeing her on Friday. Her next day of daycare.
The fun part about daycare was Bella was completely worn out. She came home and took a 3 1/2 hour nap. When I called to tell Mike...he said, "Call and get her in TOMORROW!" LOL!!!! She also woke up in the best mood and went to bed easily and only got up a few times in the night.
I think daycare is going to work out just fine!!!!
Watching Bella grow and change is just amazing.
All of a sudden this week she has decided to talk in two word sentences. Her first two word sentence---"My puffs" I have this song I have sung to Bella since she has been home from China. It is sung to the Black Eye Peas song "My humps". It goes, "My puffs, my puffs...my yummy, yummy puffs." Bella loves this song so I think it is appropriate that these are her first words...watch and see for yourself.
All of a sudden this week she has decided to talk in two word sentences. Her first two word sentence---"My puffs" I have this song I have sung to Bella since she has been home from China. It is sung to the Black Eye Peas song "My humps". It goes, "My puffs, my puffs...my yummy, yummy puffs." Bella loves this song so I think it is appropriate that these are her first words...watch and see for yourself.
Bella is doing all kinds of amazing things this week. Today I asked her if she would like another piece of banana and she nodded her head yes. She has been shaking her head no for sometime, but this is definitely new. She did it twice for me this morning...so I know it isn't just a fluke.
She also did this really cute thing....I was watching "Today" on NBC this morning. And you know how the hosts go out and talk to the crowd. Well, Bella was watching and the crowd was waving and she waved back to them. Too cute!!!
She is also trying to raspberry kiss our bellies now. She lifted up my shirt this morning but her mouth on my belly and then looked at me with the biggest smile you have ever seen. She hasn't quite figured out the "blowing" part but it will come with time. I couldn't believe when she did this...I was telling Mike about it and he said she did this to him last night.
We have one little smart cookie on our hands. Tomorrow is Halloween. We are going trick or treating and going to Aunt Kristie's Halloween party. It should be a hoot!
Bella, mommy, and Aunt Kristie are going as honey bees. I will make sure I post lots of pictures!
She also did this really cute thing....I was watching "Today" on NBC this morning. And you know how the hosts go out and talk to the crowd. Well, Bella was watching and the crowd was waving and she waved back to them. Too cute!!!
She is also trying to raspberry kiss our bellies now. She lifted up my shirt this morning but her mouth on my belly and then looked at me with the biggest smile you have ever seen. She hasn't quite figured out the "blowing" part but it will come with time. I couldn't believe when she did this...I was telling Mike about it and he said she did this to him last night.
We have one little smart cookie on our hands. Tomorrow is Halloween. We are going trick or treating and going to Aunt Kristie's Halloween party. It should be a hoot!
Bella, mommy, and Aunt Kristie are going as honey bees. I will make sure I post lots of pictures!


No comments:
Post a Comment