Thursday, July 17, 2008

So much to tell don't even know where to begin!!!!

Let's start with last weekend. I had the most magnificent baby shower on Saturday. It is exactly just what I had always wanted and envisioned for my shower. It was simple, sweet, with lots of fun thrown in. How many baby showers do you know that last until 2 am???? One of the advantages of adoption!!!


We had a great time drinking cocktails, karaoke , and just having a blast. Not to mention all the beautiful things that Bella got. She got tons of clothes, lots of dolls, a beautiful quilt, and the coolest basket I have ever seen.


Here is a pictures of all the loot!!!



















Here is another picture of me and my girls..........................


















Yep...Bella got some baby food too!!!!

now on to the exciting news.... I got an email today from my case worker that our consulate appointment will be confirmed tomorrow and ready...

ready......





ready.....





ready....



We may leave August 10th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


3 WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

Finally - I'm so glad that things are progressing. I kept checking on you on RQ!

Anonymous said...

Ok that was a great baby shower.The singing was the best...especially when grandma Donna and auntie Tonya trying not to be heard..ha...You got so many nice things and Bella will be one stylin' babe.Of course grandma Brenda's "special" punch was a big hit!!!!Does Aunt Kristie know how to throw a great party or what????All I can say is our family and friends ROCK!!!!!!love, nanna

Jenni said...

Yay!! A baby shower!!
August 10th would be amazing...it's just around the corner!!

Jennifer said...

Congrats on FINALLY getting that TA!!!! It won't be long now! Can't wait for you to post those travel plans - and better yet, to follow your journey to China and precious Bella! I am soooooo excited for you!

Your baby shower sounds awesome and I'm so glad for you that this dream finally came true. More "dreams really do come true" moments are just waiting to happen!

 
design by suckmylolly.com