It is kind of a double edge sword because by law an ad must be ran indicating that a child was found. Their date of birth (estimated) and their finding location, but rarely does a parent come forward and claim the child due to the extreme fines that are placed on abandoning children. But the finding ad being placed is one of the first things that must be done to get a child ready for international adoption.
Anyway...a few weeks ago I emailed a person who locates the ads. He emailed me back and said he found Bella's. For $80 he would send me the actual newspaper ad, a photo of the ad, and the translation that surrounded Bella's abandonment.
Well, I am proud to say that I received the package in the mail today. So we now have a picture of Bella when she was less than 1 and half months old!!!

I still can't believe I have a picture of her this young. This information and picture will be priceless to Bella when she is older.
Look at that little pout. She kind of looks like her momma in this picture! Daddy better watch out when his two favorite girls start to pout!!!!! We will definitely get whatever we want!!!!

2 comments:
That is great to have.We did receive our guigang beauties finding ad from the SWI...they really are priceless.
What a beautiful baby she is.
One thing for sure, it doesn't matter how you are born or where, what matters is how much you are honestly wanted and loved.And Bella is the most loved and wanted baby alive.I kiss her pics everyday waiting for our Bella to come home.I need her as much as she needs us. love, nanna
Post a Comment