
8 days!!!! Funny how excited a person can get over 8 stupid days!! The CCAA hasn't done a batch over 7 days since March 2007. They did 11 days that time.
I get to cross off another LID date from our agency list this time....remaining LIDs at our agency....
December 14
December 26
January 6
January 17 (US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Only 3 more groups in front of us....we are getting closer....if only we knew when we would travel???
So the million dollar question??? With this last batch, where does this leave us to get our referral???
Well, I still think it will be possible for us to receive a March referral with travel in at the end of April or May.
I guess only time will tell. The only positive I hold onto at this time is we will receive our referral at some point in 2008.
2008 will be a very magicial year for our family. I so excited I just can't wait!!!

1 comment:
8 DAYS!! That's awesome!! Doing the happy dance!!
Post a Comment