Monday, September 3, 2007

Unbelievable!!!!

It is unbelievable!!! How can a person have such a fantastic weekend and then come home and have a breakdown. Oh, I know how this happens....just tell that person that the CCAA sent out their next batch of referrals and it is only another stinkin' 4 DAY BATCH!!!!







In the Year 2007 (so far), the CCAA has only done 59 days or 1 month and 29 days of LIDs.

*****************************************************************************

We have left


1 Month 23 Days of LIDs ahead of US!!! 53 Days!!!

4 Groups ahead of us at our agency (December 5, 14, 26 and January 5, US!!)


*****************************************************************************

Soooo close. Yet, so far away!!!!!

2 comments:

Jenni said...

So sorry Mare. I know this has got to be sooo difficult.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry baby girl. i wish I could fix it for you...If I could I would have fixed it before now. love,mom

 
design by suckmylolly.com