Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wow!! I'm a mom of 2!!!

Yesterday was a big, big day. We finally after 83 days of waiting got the Letter of Authorization (LOA) which allows us to "officially" adopt Delaney. We are over-the-moon to say the least.






Here are pictures from the official signing of Delaney's papers.





Mom and Dad with the signed document that makes lil' Wei Lili officially ours!






Our whole family is excited!!!!






Me and my Bella Boo....





Nannie and Aunt Kris came over and celebrated with us by eating some delicious Chinese food. And then after dinner Aunt Kris made a list of all the stuff I get to get finished before Delaney comes home!!! :-)






And soon I have this to look forward to times 2!!!!!


For a person who thought at one point in their life that they would never have a family and now knowing I have one amazing child and another on the way is almost too much for words.....me speechless....now that is something!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!! for blogging!!! It's soo much more special than fb. You need to post link for others to read.

Anonymous said...

we are so blessed to have two of these baby girls to grace out family. I can't wait for the day when Bella realizes that Delaney is here to stay and her sister...

 
design by suckmylolly.com