Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy First (belated) Easter Bella Boo!

We survived Bella's first Easter. It was a lot of fun and I think she had a great time and we want to thank everyone who made her first Easter such a memorable experience.

Here are pictures from the last few weeks. Enjoy!


Bella meeting Mr. Easter Bunny for the first time. You can't tell it here but just moments before she has climbing up daddy to get away from the big fellow!! Let's just say her and Mr. Easter Bunny didn't click like her and Santa Claus did!


Bella at the mall before Mr. Bunny came out to see her. Isn't this dress just adorable on her. Thanks to Grandma Elaine for the dress.



I found an egg. Look momma??




A moment before.....this is how I found the egg......




Can I have some of those balls? Please...Please..... (anything round right now is called a ball in Bella-guese.)





Bella, Daddy, and Mommy before her first community Easter Egg hunt the day before Easter in Wabash.



Daddy and Bella waiting for the nice lady to blow the horn. It was really difficult because right below Mike was three or four eggs that Bella was dying to get. We have been practicing Easter egg hunting at the house for a while now! The community Easter Egg hunt we went to had over 10,000 Easter eggs for the kids to hunt. They started back at the beginning of the year filling all of those eggs. It took approximately 10 minutes for all of those eggs to be hunted!



Hey, mom and dad.....who is this Easter egg hunt for?



After the hunt, Aunt Kristie "helping" open Bella's Easter eggs.



After the Easter egg hunt in Wabash we came home and had one of our own in our backyard. Great Grandma Pauline and Aunt Annie came over to visit with us and enjoy Bella's hunt!



On our way to Grandma Donna's and Grandpa Joe's for the last celebration of the year.



Does our girl just look beautiful in her little Easter outfit??



Bella and her cousins getting ready to hunt eggs out at Grandpa Joe and Grandma Donna's house.



I see one!!!!! I'll get it!!!! Hurray!!!!



Thanks to cousin Mike for helping find the loot!!!




Finally, at Grandma Donna's looking at all the good stuff I got in my Easter eggs.





Bella's first Easter was amazing!! She is getting so big and is starting to speak. We love her so much and just can't imagine what our life would have been like without her! We love you baby girl!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bella has added so much joy and (lack of sleep for Mare and Mike) I love that little girl so much. The Easter Egg Hunt in Wabash was sooo much fun. It was sweet when Bella decided to wave at some of the patrons and say Thank YOu too. She had to end with blowing kisses which we all love.
Her dress that Grandma Elaine bought was sooo beautiful and she got so many compliments about it. Then Easter at Grandma Donna and Grandpa Joes was great!!!! The cousins were so much fun to watch during the egg hunt. of course Grandma Donna makes the BESTEST food ever!!!!!!
We are so lucky to have so many people who love us so much...(of course we love them too).
The marshmellow gun was great fun too!!!!! I want one now......We are soooo BLESSED with such a great FAMILY.....love, grandma Paula

Anonymous said...

if you don't mind me asking in the last few post or so i have notice bella has redness under her eye my daughter has the same do you know what it is i am at a lost
thanks

Anonymous said...

if you don't mind me asking in the last few post or so i have notice bella has redness under her eye my daughter has the same do you know what it is i am at a lost
thanks

Anonymous said...

I'm sure my sister will respond when she gets a chance but Bella has severe excema and gets it really badly on her face. They put special creams on it every night. Petroleum jelly works best, said the dermotologist. I know Mare will probably repsond too but thought I would chime in in case she has a busy week at work.
Kristie

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Do said...

Nice pics. This baby girl is cute like a doll.

 
design by suckmylolly.com