Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Finally a new post!!

Okay, okay....I know I keep getting emails about when I am going to post new pictures. I am sooo sorry for the delay.

So what is new in our house.....

We attended Bella's best buddy from China, Lily, 2nd birthday bash. Bella had lots of fun playing with her friends and here are some of the pictures from the day...




Bella playing with a balloon. Bella LOVES Balloons!!!!


Bella snuggling up with daddy. Our little one always has a "popeye" for the camera.


I love this picture because Mike looks so serene and it makes me wonder what he is thinking, and then I see Bella and wonder what she is looking at with such surprise?

Bella with fast feet with daddy to get ready for the gift opening.




Mommy and Bella watching Miss Liz and Miss Lily opening up her Birthday presents.

Miss Bella, daddy, Miss Lily, and Mr. Tim (Lily's daddy). We finally wrangled these two together to get a picture of our girls together.


Finally, after the birthday party, we went to the McDonald's playland to let the kids play and blow off some steam. Bella had a great time and loved walking up and down the slight elevation of the mat. She is one silly girl indeed!


Another fun picture from the McDonald's playland. You can see Miss Lily, her sister Abbey, Jada (another sister from China), and Miss Bella in the picture.
I always had hope that when Bella and Lily got older they would be great friends off getting into mischief together but I thought I had another 15 years before I had to worry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Well, Miss Bella was sick all last week. I got a call from her school on Monday that said she had thrown up and I needed to come and get her. Any guesses how long it took me to reach the school....4 minutes. Yep, it was 4 minutes between call and me picking her up. I love daycare being so close! It was one of the reasons I chose it.

I think she did have some sort of bug but in the end she ended up with that pesky left upper tooth coming in. Our girl now has 5 teeth!! and is feeling much, much better now!

I love this picture. Doesn't our girl look so sweet?



Bella doing the ramp at a local place to eat at Aunt Kristie's Birthday party. Want a good story..... ask me about the $30 nachos?!!??
Bella is becoming a big helper around the house. She loves to help us clean up and put stuff away. She likes helping unload the dishwasher and use the portable vacuum cleaner I bought. She also loves putting spare change in the spare change container. We can keep her busy for an hour by giving her one penny at a time to put in the container. She is such a good helper.

Of course, about the time I get everything picked up and put away she decides she wants it back out. LOL!!!!

Things at our house are once again back to normal and I am hoping to post more often....every day this child changes--does some new things that just amazes us.

This kid is just so amazing and I sure can't imagine our life without her!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'd think with all the free time on your hands, you would blog more. (haha) I guess Baby Boost is clogging your mind. :)

Aunt Kristie

Anonymous said...

Miss Bella is the ultimate thing to come into our lives.
I am amazed how much sign language aunt kristie has taught her.I can't believe how she is talking. the first time she said "grandma' i thought i'd gone to heaven. she is sooooo wonderful.
I love taking her for our walks to the library. Maybe we have another librarian????
Of course the boost thing has me singing nursery rhymes everywhere. Bella will be our kareoke singer with the other grandkids. I love that Bella has sooo many grandmas. What a lucky girl she is having such a great extended family like we do.
I love you Bella and your momma and daddy is doing such a great job with you...love, nanna

 
design by suckmylolly.com